These images were made during a voyage made on the Norwegian (Hurtigruten) ship Nordnorge in January 2012. The voyage itself took 12 days, starting in Bergen and going North, over the northern tip of Noway to Kirkenes and then back to Bergen. An amazing trip to make during the winter months. Only one other trip could equal this one, and that is doing it again during the summer months.
I've split this into 3 areas:
- The costal scenery as seen from the ship.
- Images from our excursions when the ship was docked.
- Life on board the ship as we travelled up the Norwegian coast (and back again).
Just click on the first image of each gallery for the full size images.
Click on the right side of the image to go to the next image, on the left side of the image to get
back to the previous image.
At the bottom of the image is an arrow for a slide show. Click on the X to finish the slideshow.
I hope you enjoy the galleries.
1. Costal Scenery (in no particular order).
2. Images From Our Excursions.
3. Life on-board the ship.